PICK-UP ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION
- A confirmation receipt will be issued once you have confirmed your pick-up orders.
- Please ensure that all information provided are correct. The company reserves the right to cancel your pick-up orders if you are uncontactable or have provided incorrect information.
- No Minimum Orders Applies and delivery charges are dependent on the location of the delivery.
- Place orders 1 working day in advance for orders SGD $200 and above.
- Online customers should register and login to check the delivery charges applicable for their location.
- We offer island wide delivery except for Jurong Island and Sentosa Island due to restrictions enforced on the location.
- Delivery may be unavailable or affected due to bad weather, traffic conditions and during peak dining periods (weekends). For safety reasons, the company reserves the right to cancel all delivery orders in event of severe weather conditions.
- Payment made by Visa, MasterCard or cash only.
- All other restaurant promotions will not be valid for delivery orders, unless stated otherwise.
- Check our website for special deals, takeaway and other menu options.